Sep
Posted on 19-09-2008
Filed Under (Yoga Ramble) by admin

Now the conclusion on Yogazone after under Receivership hand since August 7th is…. *drum rolling please*

Yogazone will have cease ceased operation effective from September 15, 2008 onwards. Wan chang jor. Let’s all have a moment of silence please.

*sheesh…*

*SheesH…!*

OK, done!

If you want to know further updates on YZ, please refer to YogaLover88, Joshua’s Haven and for the compilation history of YZ glory days till kingdom failure, please refer to Spy Yoga. All thanks to their blog if not I am still in the dark on the outcome of YZ. I was just wondering, why YZ or receivership company or who ever, did not bother to even send at least an official letter stating the closure or whatever it is concern to the 20,000 members? Cease business operation like this matter is equivalent to money scam! No? Sometimes I really pity those aunties, uncles, ah moi, ah beng who is not computer savvy. Pity them everyday purposely drove by YZ Klang hoping to see the door miraculously open for business one day. But little did they know the door will forever remain closed till the day the land lord or a new tenant decided to bring down the signboard.

Oh, talking about money scam, whoever wants to try their luck to claim back what is owing to them in monetary form can try to file for refund from The Small Claims Court aka Tribunal for Consumer Claim Malaysia which handles claims not exceeding RM5000. The form cost RM5.00. The Tribunal will settle within 2 months period.

Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia ,
Tingkat 16, Putra Place ,
100, Jalan Putra,
50622 KUALA LUMPUR
Tel: 03 – 40492300 / 40424181 Fax: 03 – 40424259

Website: http://ttpm.kpdnhep.gov.my/portal/index.php

And what I excerpt from Fei’s comment in YogaLover88 blog, in the “Respondent column”, you should fill up Yogazone particular like below:

Name of Respondent : The Yoga Zone Group Sdn Bhd
I.C. No. / Registration Company No. : 680406-X
Address : No. 30-1, Jalan 2/109E, Desa Business Park, Taman Desa, Off Jalan Klang Lama, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel. No. : 03 – 7987 7680
H/P No. : nil
Fax No. : 03 – 7983 2676
Email : info@yogazone.com.my

I hope the information is helpful for those who is in a lost.

I read also Centro is auctioning out equipments to recover their loses.  Anyone know the dates?  I would love to grab one of the gym ball.  And also, whoever from Klang is going to the Consumer Tribunal office, I would like to hitch a hike too.  RM3.5k is a lot for me.  I can buy a very good camera lens with that money you know!

Comments

mang0 on 19 September, 2008 at 3:54 pm #

Thanks a lot for the info. on the tribunal claim, I will go file for refund ASAP. 3.5k, it’s really not a small figure.

newbiz on 19 September, 2008 at 4:56 pm #

If we file this, is it sure that we will get back the $. Even though the tribunal ask YZ to refund our $, how will YZ refund when they do not have the $ and what if YZ declared bankrupt, then we are back to square one with O compensation. I’m sure a lot of members will be filing their cases, has anyone got their $ back?

LangYungSern on 19 September, 2008 at 5:38 pm #

for ppl who wanted to get know more on urban yoga, get to my blog here
yungsern.blogspot.com

for the tribunal court stuff, if you are required to pass the letter to the yz management, u gotta go straight to receiver office at brickfields, tun sambathan there, coz yz no more ppl handle except the receivers,

this is what i can help for all the existing member, will tell more when i get more information of anything happen.

Regards
namaste

Danny on 19 September, 2008 at 10:20 pm #

stupid spy yoga creator – Tj still bad mouth like woman .

Danny on 19 September, 2008 at 10:22 pm #

YZ -failed all your fault!!! TJ don’t blame anyone.

lee on 20 September, 2008 at 12:22 am #

Ya, very interesting story by spyyoga. Please go and check it out. Lets everybody judge whether it is real or false

Omni on 20 September, 2008 at 3:43 pm #

Dear danny,
Blaming others in the way you did is not good, damage done is done, moving on is the better way. I disagree that is all the founder’s fault, it’s the whole team fault.

trueyogalover on 21 September, 2008 at 2:22 am #

hehe..

share it with all friends there

spyyoga.blogspot.com.my
spicyyoga.blogspot.com.my

enjoy reading ya..

and .. Danny, just keep on your brainless complains, and keep on living in the past.. you won’t be happy, will ya? ;)

everyone here has already woke up and not blaming only one person – TJ, you still “all your fault~~ TJ ~~ don’t blame anyone ~~ bla bla ~~ “. Cease negative talking here, just read, if you are not able to write good things.

Learn. Learn to live now, not live in the past. :) you’ll be more happy :)

Danny on 21 September, 2008 at 7:51 am #

He didn’t went to office , only know how to enjoy life and get drunk all the time !!!!

Danny on 21 September, 2008 at 12:04 pm #

TJ, pls grow up and stop all thia nonsense. Stop using other names to comment or write and praise yourself. Once we start reading, immediatelt we know it’s you! All of us have moved ON, so should YOU. Stop bragging bout yourself, how about all the damage you have done? Your mouth is worst than a woman!!!! If you don’t want ppl to bad mouthed you, then stop yourself from doin so in the first place!!

oneyoga on 21 September, 2008 at 1:22 pm #

hello! Danny! i believe that you are a “man”??? I doubt! what the fXXk do you mean by “worst than a woman”??? Is your mom a woman? aren’t your sisters women? if you have a girl friend/wife, isn’t she a woman? don’t discriminate woman by saying “worst than a woman”, you moved on? I doubt! If TJ is worst than a woman, you too!!!

catepillar on 21 September, 2008 at 3:44 pm #

Those who undertand chinese can go to this blog

MC on 21 September, 2008 at 5:56 pm #

I agree with what they said in SpyYoga & SpicyYoga regarding the Pilates instructor – Stephanie. She really likes to show off that her husband owns a big business and she is a very very rich women. If she is really that rich, then why didn’t she just buy the whole Yogazone Group that time and take over it as a new invester to helping TJ to settle all the outstading salaries including rental and keep on providing us FOC pratice, instead of having us to pay extra RM 88 every month to Urban Yoga effective from October? Why everytime during meetings she like to talk too much of nonsense and ask a lot of bullshit questions to attract attention from TJ/LG and others?

She also likes to say that she’s the best Pilates and Yoga teacher among all the other Pilates/Yoga teacher in YZ. If she is really the best, then what about other senior instructors like Angie, Ken or Ethan, Serena, Leric, Azmi or Ninie, etc?

She always like to tell the members that she is very close with LG and LG always asks her to on behalf of LG to spread the news to the members. I was just wondering, if she is really that talented, then does this mean that she has already been appointed by LG as Urban Yoga’s ” Spokeperson” like ” Angie Wong”? But as my point of view, she does not speak fluent English as well.

Oneyoga on 21 September, 2008 at 7:02 pm #

Yes, this stephanie is really a wicked woman, the time when she condemned dawid in front of all of us at cheras, I already say bye bye to her class. And when she started to teach in urbanyog, I already can expect this new centre won’t last long, when she got close to LG, I already know is the end of this woman. Sometimes I just couldn’t understand that why ken has so many apprentice, but take this aqua in also? Because she’s ‘man’ enough? Ha ha ha!

Yoga Lover on 21 September, 2008 at 9:10 pm #

Hi OneYoga,

What has Stephanie done to Dawid? I use to attend her Pilates class in Cheras Plaza and quite enjoy the class. As I know, she likes to talk but yet to the extend to curse as mentioned by spyyoga.

May I know what has happened as didn’t go for any yoga/pilates class since YZ was unnder receivership? How come out of the sudden she became the topic in spyyoga and here too…

Yoga Lover on 21 September, 2008 at 9:23 pm #

Hi Catepillar,

Forgot to update you that Life Yoga and One Yoga are also conducting Kids Yoga in weekends. The Life Yoga charges RM98 for 4 lessons per month but not too sure how much One Yoga is charging.
Hope you manage to get the Kids Yoga class for your 2 daughters. Cheers ^_^

Oneyoga on 21 September, 2008 at 10:44 pm #

this stephanie, she kept on badmouthing dawid that during their previous teachers’ meeting with TJ, when she asked questions and dawid kept on answering and defending TJ and don’t know what’s ‘respect’, and she said dawid is blind, that’s why supported TJ, and curse Dawid ‘ham gah chan’ ( whole family to die ), I was not the only one who heard this at cheras, many of the members too. Come on, she doesn’t deserve the respect la! Cursing people’s family, beware of your own la! Dawid is one of my favourite teacher, you have your right to support your LG and dawid also has his right to support TJ, what’s wrong with that??? Who she thinks she is??? I really pity the poor Dawid! The more she says, the more I hate urban yoga! That’s all!

hathyia on 22 September, 2008 at 10:40 am #

jess,

you can do it online :)

oneyoga on 22 September, 2008 at 12:05 pm #

Dear Marcus,

Monster is cute! I love monster Inc. cartoon!

catepillar on 23 September, 2008 at 12:19 am #

Thanks Yoga Lover
Now I am teaching my own children yoga. Everyday for 1/2 hrs. I will send them 2 yoga center next mth.

hathyia on 23 September, 2008 at 9:53 am #

hahahah I have filed my case!

newbiz on 23 September, 2008 at 10:21 am #

Ha TJ, you are here, good. When are you going to open or rather since Weld is close, please open Weld outlet. I cannot go to any other outlet as I live in city centre and I paid for 1 year and only joined for 2 months. I’m sure there are a lot of members in this position.

xiao pang on 23 September, 2008 at 11:44 am #

Oh pls… TJ, Marcus & Arthur Lai r ur all gay ? My godness ! This really made me think that ….all guy yoga practiser is ‘GAY’ also. If so, is that mean yoga is the empire of “GAY” ?

TJ IS CONMAN on 23 September, 2008 at 11:51 am #

TJ is conman

uglykid on 23 September, 2008 at 11:53 am #

haha! tj won’t open back the weld la! maybe Marie and my boss now, LAy Gaik can help! ask from them la!

uglykid on 23 September, 2008 at 11:57 am #

Yes! Good! Marcus left TJ, I’m so happy now! I have achieve my mission, who asked you to be a gay, gay deserves punishment from God, i’m acting on behalf of God, now you have nothing, TJ! yes!

uglykid on 23 September, 2008 at 12:20 pm #

haha! yes, all of them are gaymen, included Ken, Leric, Ethan, Dennis, Chris, Azmi, Thomas, Ah Xiang, Gilbert! All gay men!

WOW on 23 September, 2008 at 12:35 pm #

WOW!!All battle again!

Nanci Traynor on 23 September, 2008 at 1:09 pm #

Jess,
I would like to invite you and your ‘Bloggers’ to the workshops I’m teaching. How to get a hold of you?

Please E mail me: yoga.dance.life@gmail.com

uglykid on 23 September, 2008 at 1:16 pm #

who want s to start war with gay man? I as free as stupid TJ now! He has nothing now, yes yes yes!

lay gaik on 23 September, 2008 at 2:51 pm #

Comment deleted by admin. Coward should not used Lay Gaik’s name to comment.

Leg Killer on 23 September, 2008 at 2:52 pm #

People,it is very rude and unethical to make comments without any solid evidences especially on people private life. Whether a person is gay or lesbian or whatever he/ she has choosen to be, that’s all his/ her private life. Why must publicly help them to ‘advertise’? Please do respect people privacy.

T.J, stop wasting your time and write all the non sense things about other people or even blaming people. You should blame you parents for letting you to come out to this world and take away people hard earn money and yet you still say you are the victim. SHAME ON YOU !

yogaloft on 23 September, 2008 at 6:18 pm #

TJ will open new yoga centre in Kelana Jaya with come ex yz teachers like Zen, Dawid and etc….if i not mistaken the cnetre will be named Yoga Loft!
ai….got money to open new centre but no money to pay us….nvm….i tink it will close soon also!!

Keith on 23 September, 2008 at 10:23 pm #

Good lord! i think i was molested!. no wonder i felt kinda strange when ethan ‘correct’ my posture. Thats it! no more yoga for me…should hv do kickboxing instead…nuts.

lay gaik on 23 September, 2008 at 10:35 pm #

Comment deleted by admin. Coward should not used Lay Gaik’s name to comment.

jj on 23 September, 2008 at 11:23 pm #

lay gaik

just interested to know whether urban yoga will be open in cheras tks

lay gaik on 23 September, 2008 at 11:39 pm #

Comment deleted by admin. Coward should not used Lay Gaik’s name to comment.

uglykid on 23 September, 2008 at 11:40 pm #

Come to Damas la, very far meh? Cheras so cheap!

lay gaik on 23 September, 2008 at 11:57 pm #

Comment deleted by admin. Coward should not used Lay Gaik’s name to comment.

lyss on 24 September, 2008 at 12:23 am #

Hi Ms lim lay gaik,
Just out of curiosity,have u ever heard of the Golden Rule?It means,substantially, to do unto others as u would wish them to do unto u?Or rather what goes around comes around?

Leg Killer on 24 September, 2008 at 9:12 am #

Exactly don’t simply accuse poeple gay. Ethan is married and everyone know about it.
Leave Ethan, Ken & Marie out of this nonsense accusation!

newbiz on 24 September, 2008 at 9:13 am #

lay gaik, what about weld?? Endah is a good staff at weld…even during crisis she handle the weld outlet very very weld. Will Weld outlet be opened??TQ

Lay gaiki on 24 September, 2008 at 9:56 am #

Comment deleted by admin. Coward should not used Lay Gaik’s name to comment.

cat on 24 September, 2008 at 10:32 am #

Hi Ms Lay Gaik
Be a shareholder of YZ, you have responsible for the YZ’s business.
Give back my hard earn money!!

molly on 24 September, 2008 at 10:48 am #

Anyone know the faith of Yfitness in Centro Klang ? Can anyone update me ??
If there is no hope for re opening, i will be joining other yoga centre next month liao…can’t wait anymore…

YogaJess says: Molly, did you not understand my post? The whole of YZ Group has ceased operation on 15 September 08. Meaning they are gone forever….. eveR….

molly on 24 September, 2008 at 11:04 am #

sorry , correction : faith = fate

molly on 24 September, 2008 at 11:29 am #

HI yogajess, i do understand your post..what i am trying to ask, is there any investor taking over the centre ? since some yz outlets were taking over by others. ALso understand fm leonard’s blog that centro may be interested to take over, wonder is there any further news…this is what i wud like to know….hope my question is clear now, thanks.

jj on 24 September, 2008 at 11:37 am #

uglykid do u know how far from cheras to damas 20+km to/flow 40+km with the petrol hike and time waste u think urban yoga are so special meh just want to enjoy the $50 disc for yearly ex yz member only so many guy instructer so scary better look for other yoga centre good bye to urban yoga

Leg Killer on 24 September, 2008 at 11:40 am #

molly, rumours are everywhere…..suggestion to you is move on and join other fitness centers instead of wasting your time hearing what others said. Some people jsut have BIG MOUTH and like to create some awareness

Leg Killer on 24 September, 2008 at 11:41 am #

JJ, are you against guy instructors?

For goodness sake on 24 September, 2008 at 11:43 am #

What is all this about??

lay gaik on 23 September, 2008 at 11:57 pm #
dear jj,
travel a bit, i am not familiar with cheras, but do come and email me at limlaygaik@gmail.com, I’ll give you a special price.

What do you mean by special rate??

If you are planning to give special rate to jj, then why don’t u give a special rate to YZ life members?? Don’t tell us about the RM88!! if you are really keen on doing business, go to “http://yungsern.blogspot.com/” & looki at those comment posted in “List Of Returned Teacher & Others”

YogaJess says: That is not the real Lay Gaik commenting. Just some coward eat full nothing to do.

molly on 24 September, 2008 at 12:05 pm #

Hi Leg Killer, of coz we shall move on but thout that place is nearer to my home & convenient, thats all !

Silly on 24 September, 2008 at 12:17 pm #

I was told by the Maybank credit card officer to fill-up a dispute form for the Yogazone easy payment scheme. Thereafter, compile all write to Tribunals for refunds.

Anyone aware of this ?

Lay Gaik on 24 September, 2008 at 12:25 pm #

Comment deleted by admin. Coward should not used Lay Gaik’s name to comment.

Leg Killer on 24 September, 2008 at 12:25 pm #

Molly, in klang there is Fitness First and do check around Bukit Tinggi area. One of the ex-yc teacher have own center there. Else, exercise at home. No need to worry anymore for possibility of being cheated by people such as Tomato Head.

jj on 24 September, 2008 at 2:27 pm #

it sounds like most guy instructers and male staff in yoga field are gay i must make sure my son dont learn yoga in future

Leg Killer on 24 September, 2008 at 2:38 pm #

jj, seem like you are against people who have choose to have different lifestyles. Good on you but you cant avoid the possibilities that may be female instructors are lesbian too. I wonder if your neighbour is gay/ lesbian, then how ar? Lodge police report ker?

Fei on 24 September, 2008 at 2:41 pm #

JJ, I think you better dont learn yoga as well. You humiliated every yogis.

uglykid on 24 September, 2008 at 2:54 pm #

Stupid jj must be another gay or lesbian, he/she just scare people will know! go and love you TJ and Marcus la!

Catepillar on 24 September, 2008 at 3:02 pm #

Pls stop all the battle.
I dun care the yoga instructors are gay or lesbian. I just know they put 100% effort and paying attention to their students. I am really happy with most of the YZ instructors.

YogaJess on 24 September, 2008 at 3:03 pm #

Please! Please, guys! No more public flaming again. Just bear this in mind, “A person can’t clap with one side of his hand.” Just let the moron talk whatever they like lor.

Yoga Man on 24 September, 2008 at 3:05 pm #

JJ, learn yoga, gay or lesbian; come to this world without a brain like you, better you do not bring your son to this world, or else he will be laughed by everyone, and humiliating everyone like what Fei has stated.

So, please think 1-2-3 before you write or say anything. You are just embarrassing your parents, families, friends to have a brainless son/daughter/friend like you, luckily you are only writing here, hiding your real identity here, being a coward and making some noise.

Be nice, do not practise yoga, leave this place, or else you will change into homosexual.

Yoga Man on 24 September, 2008 at 3:49 pm #

Dear Yogajess,

Somebody is using my name to post comments that are not mine.JJ, I do not know you, please ignore all previous comments by Yoga Man. It is not me.

I shall not comment under this name anymore from now on.

YogaJess says: I can tell by the IP address and e-mail address. Yoga Man is not a trademark hence I can’t stop anyone from using that nickname. Anyway you are anonymous. Don’t worry ler, no one will know who you are. You see, sometimes we can tell by the way a person comment. The REAL Yoga Man doesn’t flame people ;) .

hathyia on 24 September, 2008 at 4:00 pm #

Can I just say that the YZ management sucks!

molly on 24 September, 2008 at 4:55 pm #

Hi YogaJess, i just found out Jiva Yoga in Klang have yogakid’s class on sunday noon time. Maybe u want to try…

YogaJess says: Thanks for the info. The location is a bit far for me. Better stay home and sleep. Kids can wait. Mummy is the one more desperate. Hehe…

Leg Killer on 24 September, 2008 at 5:05 pm #

Yogajess, May be mummy can teach kids liao, after all mummy used to be frequent visitor in YC-Klang…..:p

molly on 24 September, 2008 at 5:06 pm #

Hi..ya, mummy is the one that cannot wait…same here..haha ! i know u stay the other side of Klang and i am staying this side of klang…so the yoga studios that i mentioned may not be convenient for u , just wanted to share anyway.

GDU on 24 September, 2008 at 5:09 pm #

can anyone let me have the phone number and address of the Receiver (M/S FERRIER HODGSON MH)? Thank you.

Leg Killer on 24 September, 2008 at 5:24 pm #

find through the yellow pages

For goodness sake on 24 September, 2008 at 5:57 pm #

Dear Lay Gaik,

Yes! I’m really interested in continue my yoga, if u can give a better rate for me, NOT Rm88 package, then i’m interested in meeting u up personally! Thx!

Yoga Lover on 24 September, 2008 at 7:05 pm #

Hi GDU,
As requested:
Ferrier Hodgson MH Sdn Bhd,
No. 22, Jalan Tun Sambathan 3,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2273 6227

lyss on 24 September, 2008 at 8:45 pm #

Dear Ms Lay Gaik,
Thats not “rules and regulations”,thats the philosophy of life.No one can escape that Golden Rule, that includes you.Another thing is, success and wealth attained at the expense of someone else’s is never lasting, so enjoy ur “temporary success ” while u still can.

wonder on 24 September, 2008 at 9:22 pm #

What about Bdr Puteri, Puchong ? I wonder when we can have our yoga pratices again ???

jj on 24 September, 2008 at 11:33 pm #

good news for members stay in cheras pls read yogalover88 blog and urban yoga blog cheras plaza branch is confirm opening middle of october hi cheras guy i think is still worth cos urban yoga give 3yrs rate @88 for ex yz life member and the place is just too good spacious amber parking and safe other yoga centre cheapest $138 free flow limited class.who is the lay gaik reply in this blog u dont simply boo shit said taking over by fitness first

YogaJess says: Because the Lay Gaik who replied in this blog is a coward. Duhh!!!

Hello Kitty on 25 September, 2008 at 2:14 am #

The receiver has finally announced on YZ website that YZ outlets will not continue operations due to its deteriorating financial condition.

YogaJess says: After reading the last paragraph (www.yogazone.com.my) I feel like putting a torch to my own pc!

Leg Killer on 25 September, 2008 at 11:35 am #

All people hard earn money goes to ____________ [This is a subjective question for individual to fill up]

Hello Kitty on 25 September, 2008 at 11:46 am #

LG’s money has gone to lawyers’ pocket and receiver’s pocket; hence no refund to members who lost money to YZ. Just pretend that you spent your money on getting a lesson well learned – i.e. how not to be cheated by yoga centres like YZ.

dharana on 25 September, 2008 at 11:48 am #

Extracted from Yoga Zone website

” Yoga Zone / Yoga Club: Kepong, Cheras and Sri Hartamas Outlet -
Due to the financial position of the Company, the Company is unable to make rental payments for the premises of the aforesaid outlets. In this regard, the respective landlords of the said premises have taken possession of the same on 8 September 2008 for the Sri Hartamas outlet, on 9 September 2008 for the Kepong outlet and on 17 September 2008 for the Cheras outlet. As at the date of this circular, we are unaware of the landlord’s intentions with regard to the premises.”

The circular is not even dated. The receivers not aware that Urban Yoga has takenover the outlets????

Urgh! really heart sick when you read the circular.

Leg Killer on 25 September, 2008 at 12:27 pm #

Another stupid receiver?

aa on 25 September, 2008 at 1:43 pm #

yup agree with u…leg killer!!!!!

hathyia on 25 September, 2008 at 2:41 pm #

stupid!

Catepillar on 25 September, 2008 at 5:11 pm #

Dear hello Kitty
This lesson is too expensive. I am still paying installment for my GC. The worse thing is I got nothing to do after sending my children to school which I used to practice yoga in YZ.

123 on 26 September, 2008 at 11:14 pm #

Good news to fans of ninie and azmi!!They will be opening yoga studio in nov,yay!!!

Marcus L.k.P on 27 September, 2008 at 3:43 pm #

tj pay me back my RM30,000 !!!!!!!

sam on 27 September, 2008 at 7:39 pm #

unfair for existing members pay RM88 again to continue joining the yoga…every month need to pay RM120++, now plus RM88, mean i need to use RM200++to join a same classes n in same places?
anyway, jus wait NOV2008, after the Cheras yoga reopen…
i like all the instructor at yogazone in Cheras… last time i was tot bout y some of the teachers no get together, invest some money and get their own yoga business?
so v can have a same quality of yoga train, expecially Penny…i like tis instructor very much. last time i always attend her class even in 7am early morning^_^…duno whr she teach now?

Nancy on 27 September, 2008 at 10:21 pm #

Penny / Zen / Dawid / Ang both with TJ right now.

Nancy on 27 September, 2008 at 10:33 pm #

Sam,

TJ will open new yoga center in kelana jaya, join him and ask Penny to serve you.

jay on 28 September, 2008 at 9:49 am #

Hi Sam,

I received a call from Penny last week informing me that yoga practice at Cheras Plaza will be available either mid October or early November depending on progress of renovations/upgrading. I believe she’ll be teaching there.

SH on 29 September, 2008 at 11:14 am #

anybody know where is Daren teaching now?

Fei on 29 September, 2008 at 11:18 am #

Hi jay,
Penny informed you about yoga practice at Cheras Plaza? Sure or not?

Silly on 29 September, 2008 at 11:28 am #

after this experience, i will not sign any package. so now i will try the yoga in KLCC – dermalogical outlet but only once a week ie Thu 7pm, non-member RM15 per session.

jay on 29 September, 2008 at 2:01 pm #

Hi Fei,

Yes,Penny called me personally. Urban Yoga has taken over the Cheras Plaza outlet as posted on their site

miow miow on 29 September, 2008 at 8:38 pm #

JJ, are u mad? i don think tis is a good news. i agreed with sam tat tis is so unfair to existing member like me paying Rm132 per and still gotta pay Rm88 totalling to Rm220…my gosh most expensive fee in town… just becos they had changed the name to URBAN YOGA….tis is how they cheat how money. ask us to pay them upfront then sell to another party to gain another round of money then runaway and U JJ still consider this as a GOOD news.

MS TAN FROM CHERAS on 29 September, 2008 at 10:39 pm #

Hi Nancy,
I am confirmed that zen/dawid both is with TJ right now because i know lilian the club manager of cheras blanch! but Penny is lost her job because of some rumor said that she is stand on TJ side and Ang is already changed his job and no longer belong to yoga field.

phoenix on 30 September, 2008 at 1:05 pm #

Hi Yogajess, thanks for your blog – providing very informative & updated info.
I felt so damm cheated by YZ. I decided to join YZ after doing survey & also due to I’m having serious health problem. And, TJ u just shut down YZ like this.
TJ – I dont know u & not interested to know. What on earth u want to cheat our money? We are not as rich as you now (after you swallow all our money). Refund back to us!!! We want our money back!!!

Yw~ on 1 October, 2008 at 4:41 pm #

Anyone successfully to terminate the installment with bank? Different bank with different explanation..
D bank told me..YZ hasn’t declare bankrupcy..so they have to find out the YZ status before made any further clarification with card holder…
Meanssssss…..no hope…
I dun wish for refund..at least..bank could pause the installment…sighhh..

phoenix on 3 October, 2008 at 8:21 am #

I called up my bank. they directed me to TTPM & they mentioned they’re 3rd party & unable to do anything. :(
Yes, Yw~ agreed with u. Since TJ swallow all our hard&sweat $$, i dun think he will refund back to us. But at least the bank could stop the installment!!!!

magic queen on 4 October, 2008 at 12:08 pm #

this is the first and last….I won’t take up any installment classes or any club…..feel no secure…….don’t know who is right and who is wrong, anyway I not interested to get know already….Too early to decide and too late to know the fact…..SO WHAT IS FAIR…Damn it the true fact is everymonth I still need to settle my statement

Silly on 4 October, 2008 at 9:33 pm #

Ms Jane and other yogazone instructors have formed a new yoga centre called “Ojas Yoga” in Taman Esplanade Bkt Jalil
016-3354773

Melaka Members on 6 October, 2008 at 1:25 pm #

Hi Jess, how are you? since the closure of YC melaka, long time did not come to your blog checking the updates of Yoga Zone. After this morning class, i feel happy & makes me back to your blog to inform now Melaka yoga is back to normal operate under different company name. I get my compensate, although still need to pay RM 60.00 monthly.. But i am happy as i can pratice yoga as before..

YogaJess says: Wow! You are lucky to get compensation. We get nothing at all. Yea, I’ve continued my yoga practise under a ex-YZ teacher too. Was as glas as ever.

WOW on 6 October, 2008 at 4:31 pm #

Dear All, Attached here are the sample of thank you letter and voucher that Company has sent to all current existing GC members. All letters are personally signed by Executive Chairman to thank you our current members. Attached together with the thank you letter is a voucher of RM 688 (read the terms and conditions). Below are the terms and conditions: 1. The recipient/ beneficiary of the voucher MUST NOT be the existing member of The Yoga Zone Group Sdn Bhd.2. The voucher is valid until 17th July 2008.3. The voucher (membership package RM 688 – 12 months and 1 outlet only) is strictly no allowing to freeze and transfer membership.4. The recipient/ beneficiary must present the voucher upon sign up and inform the outlet employee the name and contact number of the referral (who is our current GC member). Reason being, the referral (GC member) will be entitled for waiving of 2 year service fees.5. Company will not recognize the membership package without the original voucher attach (staple) with photo ID form. GAME PLAN! 1. Voucher membership package is RM 688 (12 months membership and 1 outlet only). 2. Pay additional of RM 300 (must be on the same day of purchase) is allow to choose one of the below option. Meaning RM 688 + RM 300 = RM 988 (Total membership price).Free Flow Yoga Club and Zone or Free Flow Klang or Kepong area or 6 months membership. 3. Pay additional of RM 88 (must be on the same day of purchase) is allow to choose all the above options. Meaning RM 688 + RM 300 + RM 88 = RM 1,076 (Total membership price). COMMISSION PERCENTAGE FOR AMBASSADOR 1. 2% flat commission rate for the above said membership package. RM 688 x 2% = RM 13.76 RM 988 x 2% = RM 19.76 RM 1,076 x 2% = RM 21.52 Lastly, please do not hesitate to contact Yvonne, May Theng,or Vincent for more information. Thank you. Regards,TJ

val on 6 October, 2008 at 6:05 pm #

how are we going to get back our money? Stupid YC cheated our money.

Lee on 6 October, 2008 at 6:28 pm #

Dear Body Combat Lovers,

Good news! Delon is planning to conduct Body Combat class in Klang. Anyone interested? Please let me know on the feedback so that I can arrange with Delon on this. Thanks.

harrynana on 8 October, 2008 at 10:37 am #

I suggest everyone here to try outdoor yoga organised by light yoga at Kepong & Cheras every sunday 7.30am by Thomas & Grady.

1st & 3rd sunday of the month – Tmn Metropolitan Kepong
2nd & 4th sunday of the month – Tmn Permaisuri Cheras (Tun Razak)

2 classes conduct at the same time from 7.30am. Thomas is leading PW for 1.5hrs whereas Grady is teaching 1hr hatha. I join them every sunday, really enjoy the flow. You may find out more activities at http://lightyoga.blogspot.com

molly on 10 October, 2008 at 11:49 am #

HI all, just received news that Centro Klang has confirmed a new operator to run the fitness centre. In fact, they are calling for a meeting to update all former YF members and new members and at the same time introduce the new operator CLARK HATCH INT’L on 14 Oct at 7.30pm, Centro’s Imperial Ballroom at level one.

U on 11 October, 2008 at 12:38 am #

Hi Molly, thanks for the info. But I’m not able to attend the meeting. Could you please keep us posted as to what happens at the meeting? Thanks.

molly on 13 October, 2008 at 9:58 am #

Hi U and all, I have received a phone call from Centro Mall management and she informed me that the new fitness centre will operate in Nov ’08 and now under reno. The new operator will offer some special fee to ex-YF members..well, let’s see 1st. Shall update again if able to attend the meeting tomorrow.

hopeless on 19 October, 2008 at 3:59 pm #

really upset with YZ..:(
i will fail my case to Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia since this is unfair to us. Although don’t hope to claim back the money but at least should do something. anyway, i still love yoga.

Mun on 21 October, 2008 at 5:10 pm #

When can we get back our $$$? Or open some classes for us to practice is better than nothing. Right?

Cloud9 on 11 November, 2008 at 4:31 pm #

DEAR ALL,

PLEASE LEAVE IT BEHIND AND MOVE ON IN LIFE. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PAID AND DIDN’T GET TO ENJOY THE YZ FACILITY, JUST COUNT YOURSELF BAD LUCK. IT IS BETTER TO LOSE A COUPLE OF THOUSANDS THAN LOSING BIG CHUNK IN YOUR EPF AS IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON.

FOR TJ, SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE FAILED IN YOUR BUSINESS VENTURE. IT IS GOOD TO MOVE ON AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME.

FOR THE RESTS OF EX-YZ EMPLOYEES, YOU HAD YOUR FARE CHANCE TO BRING DOWN A BUSINESS, IT IS A GOOD JOB. WELL PRAISE! WE ARE TALKING BUSINESS, I FEEL THAT IT IS PERFECTLY ALRIGHT TO GRAB WHEN OPPORTUNITY COMES. LAY GAIK, STEHPANIE, VIVIAN AND ALL, YOU GUYS DESERVE PRAISES IN SUCESSFULLY TAKING OVER A CASH GENERATING BUSINESS AS I FEEL THAT YOU CAN PULL IT OFF ESPECIALLY RIDING ON THE CURRENT CHAOTICS SITUATION.

ALL MEMBERS, JUST TO SAY SORRY. I KNOW SORRY NO CURE BUT WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR? REFUND ? PLEASE DO NOT BE SO NAIVE. JUST LET IT BE.

FERRIER HODGSON – DID NOT DO A GOOD JOB AND I THINK YOU HAVE DONE YOUR PART AS A VEHICLE TO HELP EX-YZ EMPLOYEES TO TAKE OVER SOME GOOD UNDER VALUED ASSETS. TOO BAD FOR THE CONSUMERS.

FINALLY, 2008 COMES TO AN END AND WE ALL SHOULD LOOK FORWARD FOR 2009. IT IS JUST A BEGINNING, THERE ARE MANY MORE FAILURES TO COME AND WE ALL ARE JUST GOING TO EMBRACE IT.

CIAO!

andrew on 16 November, 2008 at 12:43 pm #

hi everyone, i heard the new yoga loft is actually owned by TJ! i wonder why u guys would still support someone who had taken all our money.

yoga cookie on 2 December, 2008 at 3:37 pm #

yogaloft is owned by etsu wellness. etsu is a reknown brand for collagen supplement & skincare (Japan). I have been a member of etsu beauty club and now newly join yogaloft… I only seen a Japanese looking boss, cute & friendly man. Who is TJ?

uglykid on 13 December, 2008 at 8:23 pm #

how could you don’t know this most nototrious guy in the yoga world – TJ?!!!

pinksofa on 6 December, 2009 at 10:35 pm #

Dear All, I was just reading your blogs about TJ, Dawid and Yoga Zone and realised that I was not the first victim. Indeed TJ never admits he is wrong, instead he was always the victim. We and a few others has lost recently few hundred thousand ringgit to his scam. We seek anybody who can provide us with valuable information or police reports as we are going to pursue him. Thank you.

Yuanni on 15 April, 2010 at 1:09 pm #

Is anyone interested for yoga class, i win a lucky draw prize on yoga lesson (worth RM160, Free 1 month of unlimited yoga class). But unfortunately, I’m staying in PJ, quite far and inconvinent.
I’m offering it out for RM50, if anyone interested please contact me at yuanni@lycos.com or contact no. 012-2519823. Then only we do the necessary arrangement.
The yoga centre is Mu Mu San Yogalife Studio. The address is 7-2, Jalan Metro Perdana 7, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
If anyone staying nearby is interested, please email me or call me. The voucher will be going to expired on 01 Jun 2010. Please be fast, I only got one voucher.