Aug
Posted on 18-08-2008
Filed Under (Staying Fit & Healthy) by admin

Want to know what is the secret of loosing weight without popping all those expensive yet not-so-safe diet pills? This is what I’ve been consuming since 2 years ago – Kenko Diet Plum.

Originated from Japan, Kenko Diet Plum helps in detoxification, loosing weight and treating constipation problems. Kenko Diet Plums are natural organic plums without any chemicals. The looks might not be very appealing but they taste exactly like normal dried plums. This is how it works, for first timer, consumed 2 plums after dinner even though the instruction says here 4 plums.

The plum which contained mostly herbs from Golden Plum, Lactic Bacteria, Garcinia Cambotia, Alexandrian Senna, Angelica keiskei(Ashitaba), Essence of Pu-er Tea help create bowel movement and perform internal cleansing by excreting toxins and faeces. Therefore, you might find yourself visiting the toilet more often after consuming the plums. What you eat will flush out the next day. It also claims to gave you a slimmer waist line. What I totally love about the plum is the way they create bowel movement especially for someone like me with irregular toilet trip. Sometimes when I over indulged (especially during CNY) or ate too much unhealthy food like char kwey tiao or red meat, I will pop one plum after dinner and the next day, you will expect some very soft almost runny stool. That way, I can eat all the sinful food as much as I like and yet I don’t put on any weight at all.

After a week, consume only one plum a day or you can alternate the intake. At this period, exercising regularly to maintained the body weight and don’t forget to drink lots of water. You should try them if you envy the slim waist line like most of the yoga instructor.

Comments

lady on 18 August, 2008 at 11:00 am #

Hello, may i know where can i buy this?

JacJac on 18 August, 2008 at 11:13 am #

Where can get it? And how much per pack?

jesslw on 18 August, 2008 at 11:27 am #

Good. I like plum too. THey are great. I eat those neh… the one they sell drg Rammadan from Arab.

Sweet but taste nice and expensive too.

Good sharing. Now I know wat its benefit to our health.

Although loosing weight is not something I want. But detox, yes.

Thanks.

Ps: Good that u stop the YZ comment. I almost fainted after go thru (actually body weak now lah, plus too many unnecessaty comments). Beh tahan with the attackers.

Ayu on 18 August, 2008 at 11:42 am #

Thanks for sharing Jess, same question like JacJac. Where can we get???

YogaJess on 18 August, 2008 at 11:46 am #

For those that is interested on the plum, please drop me a note here and I will reply you thru e-mail.

Fei on 18 August, 2008 at 11:49 am #

Jess, I want to try the plum too. :)

cutiecate on 18 August, 2008 at 12:03 pm #

hi jess, this sound interesting! may i know after consume the plum will easily feel hungry or not? for me, after meal if i drink green tea or take something sour will digest fast n feel hungry after that, that cause me eat even more… :( luckily i practice yoga n pilates, else sure im become fat fat leh! pls email me where can get it and the price ok! thks…

YogaJess says: Consume the plum only after dinner. The plum started working on the food in your intestine into faecus. And the next day or morning, you should be relieving yourself. I don’t get the unusal hunger feeling at all. Our body works differently. You have to try them yourself.

The price is RM139.00 for 30 plums.

nini on 18 August, 2008 at 12:06 pm #

Hi..

where can i get the plum and how much does it cost?

ty on 18 August, 2008 at 12:16 pm #

hi jess, need more info on this product, please drop me a note on my email.

mandy on 18 August, 2008 at 12:27 pm #

Pls tell me where to get this plum & price.

Thanks

YogaJess says: I’ve e-mailed you the info. Please check. As for the price, they are sold at RM139.00 per box of 30 plums.

Yogaforever on 18 August, 2008 at 12:43 pm #

Hi jess, am also interested. Please include me in. Namaste.

ser yuen on 18 August, 2008 at 1:22 pm #

hi…am interested.pls forward my mail
to the supplier also…thank you very much.

l_yap on 18 August, 2008 at 2:20 pm #

hi jess, i’m interested. pls let me know more about this plum… tq

YogaJess says: I’m sorry the reply couldn’t get thru your e-mail address. Please provide me another e-mail account.

SK on 18 August, 2008 at 2:43 pm #

I’m interested as well, pls let me know where can I get it.

missy on 18 August, 2008 at 2:52 pm #

Hi Jess. Can I have the email add too? Thanks :)

Jocelyn on 18 August, 2008 at 2:54 pm #

Hi, Jess, may I know where to get the plum? Thanks!

jesslw on 18 August, 2008 at 3:04 pm #

Wah!!!! Really get lot of response wo!. Everyone seem so desperate.
If it really work for slim down the waistline, It is still consider cheaper than some of the slimming programme/product. Important, it is a healthy food.

Thanks again for sharing.

Remember everyone, You want to look slim and stay healthy as well.

Stay balance.

SF on 18 August, 2008 at 3:55 pm #

Hi, may i know where can i get this plum? Can yu see my email address?
Tx Jess

jj on 18 August, 2008 at 4:24 pm #

I m also interested pls email me where can i get it

YogaJess says: JJ, the reply can’t get thru your e-mail address. Please check again.

pt on 18 August, 2008 at 4:32 pm #

Hi Jess, thanks for all the sharing…. where can i buy the plum….got group of overweight ppl with me … hope to hear fm u

HC on 18 August, 2008 at 4:33 pm #

OMG! Hi Jess! I would like to know where to get these plums! Could you please email me as well? Thanks!

pao on 18 August, 2008 at 4:49 pm #

Thanks 4 the great sharing. Where to get it?

Yogi Desa on 18 August, 2008 at 5:04 pm #

I’m also interested in this product. Please email me the detail. BTW, do you have any Chinese name for this product? Thanks.

SW on 18 August, 2008 at 5:06 pm #

gd day jess:)
pls email me d info ya;) Thnx!!!

ggt on 18 August, 2008 at 5:26 pm #

Hi,

Good day, plums or prunes are both good for easy motion, not necessary to spend money to have it. Any type of juices or dried fruits from supermarket will help you to cleanse your body if drink or eat regularly. DO NOT OVER CONSUME it!

Love your body and take care of yourself first before you shower your love to others..

connie on 18 August, 2008 at 5:59 pm #

I am also interested ,pls email me where to buy
tqvm

wonder on 18 August, 2008 at 6:31 pm #

Hi, I’m interested too. pls email me.

Thanksssssss

nicole D on 18 August, 2008 at 6:42 pm #

hi jess, im interested… pls email the details… many thanks…

AQ on 18 August, 2008 at 6:54 pm #

Hie, I would like to get the plums too. Been gaining weight since I lost trust in yogazone and go only once a week.

Tee on 18 August, 2008 at 9:20 pm #

Hi Jess, include me too. tks

keeyit on 18 August, 2008 at 9:37 pm #

Where can buy those plum?
I like to do tree post too.

Jane on 18 August, 2008 at 10:30 pm #

Hi, where can i get those plum?
Thanks

healthconscious on 18 August, 2008 at 11:17 pm #

I need to detox too… especially after yoga class…inhale too much dust and maybe hairs. pls forward to me. Thks.

JL on 18 August, 2008 at 11:36 pm #

Hi..Jess…including me also…Thanks

YogaJess says: Sorry, the message can’t send across your e-mail. Do you have other e-mail account?

jackie on 19 August, 2008 at 12:06 am #

hi jess, u take it easy on that thing. Consuming senna is not advisable in the long run. Ur system will rely on it n it’ll paralyze the peristalsis too. It’s just like laxatives..gives u the feeling of slimness but u might suffer from malnutrition n not lOsing much fat at all. Pls take care. Healthy way of keeping the waistline is to do cardio regularly n eating sensibly ;) om.

angel on 19 August, 2008 at 12:48 am #

Hi Jess..you just said the magic words.Pls mail me the info..thanks a heap..

member on 19 August, 2008 at 12:53 am #

pls email me too where i can get the plums. I too need to detox and regulate my bowel movements.

katherine on 19 August, 2008 at 8:37 am #

Hi Jess I would like to know whether can I purchase the products, please reply via my email thanks!

hathyia on 19 August, 2008 at 9:18 am #

i am interested too…… can you email to me pls :)

Lim on 19 August, 2008 at 9:28 am #

Thanks to email the details.

dandelion on 19 August, 2008 at 9:30 am #

Me too,Jess. I need more info,please send me thru email, thank you!

YZ member on 19 August, 2008 at 9:34 am #

pls send me info….thks

Mary Chng on 19 August, 2008 at 10:12 am #

Hi Jess, plz email me info on where to buy the plums and other relevant info with rgds to the product.

Tkz vm:))

member on 19 August, 2008 at 11:38 am #

thanks for the info.

AngelFlower on 19 August, 2008 at 11:51 am #

am dying to get this products.. pls,pls email the details..
thanks a million

magic queen on 19 August, 2008 at 12:24 pm #

pls send me the detail whr to get it……thx

YogaJess says: The message can’t send over to your e-mail address. Do you have other e-mail account?

JacJac on 19 August, 2008 at 2:57 pm #

i m agreed with jackie. Please dont depends on the diet plum. Practice more exercises and DONT EAT unhealthy food, eat more fruits and vegetables. If u manage ur diet properly, u can get a good result oso.

Janet on 19 August, 2008 at 3:25 pm #

Jess, let me know the details… thanks

fish on 19 August, 2008 at 3:39 pm #

pls let me know where to buy it too. thanks

cutie angel on 19 August, 2008 at 5:05 pm #

Hi Jess!…interested too ..where to get huh?

Mel on 19 August, 2008 at 5:23 pm #

Hi, please let me know where I can get these plums, thanks

Britney on 19 August, 2008 at 7:12 pm #

Hi Jess, do have the website for the products? where is the company? is this a direct selling products? million thanks

YogaJess says: You can try Google for the company. Basically the product is imported from Japan. No, it is not a direct selling product.

peilin on 19 August, 2008 at 8:54 pm #

I am interested of the product. can you pls e-mail me for further info? thx.

emilie on 19 August, 2008 at 8:57 pm #

where to get the plum?

mic on 19 August, 2008 at 9:06 pm #

hi jess, i am interested as well.. pls let me know where to get the plums .. thanks.

Lsp on 19 August, 2008 at 9:29 pm #

Where can I get it too!!!TQ

jennifer on 19 August, 2008 at 10:48 pm #

Hi jess,
thks alot 4yr sharing. am interested 2 as hv short break fr YZ now hv fat alot pls email me TQ…!

Fang on 19 August, 2008 at 11:01 pm #

hi, jess ,
interested too, please email more details to me. many thx…:)

deep on 20 August, 2008 at 4:41 am #

plz any one to listen there , im deepak yoga teacher , to whom we can talk who is the reciever , yesterday i got a call from my appartment landlord that move out immediatly otherwise he will lock the door he is right not getting rent from three months . im calling and calling to new recievers ,only one answer we will call you back and no one is calling, and finally at 4pm i packed my whole luaggage and moved to dr.amin appartment and 6.30pm i gave class to the wield students . at least im staying with amin now but what to do , no pay from last three months , now no place to live , what you company people want from us wana see the foreigner teachers like a begger ,at least contact us ,how we are living here, i cant back to india .i have no money for my return ticket what to do?any body from yogazone can give answer to me and TJ, when you need me you were contacting me ,like a brother that time you have feeling for me , i gave classes without any expectation at that time you gave me some money from my pay , i appreciate that but suddenly when you lost the case im trying to contact u for help and you are not even replying me , why where is your brotherhood now?all are mean and cunning here .only know how to use,im still giving classes for students ,i really appreciate the students of yogazone they are warm and heartly peoples, but very sorry about of yogazone.now can any body give me answer from management from old or new management , i need food , i need the things in my daily life ,i need the money to support my brother , who is studying , i nneed to pay his fees , is any one in management old or new for answer , or plz pay me my money , i gav e my sweat for this , this is morning im sleeping on sofa trying hard to sleep no aircon is working.mosquitos are bitting and i have no money to buy mosquito replent so what yogazone want from me now , wana see me to begging from students ha , plz give me answer i wana a answer when ur paying us .im still teaching after all this what dedication you people want from me know i cant sleep but stiill i will teach because of students becaus eof yoga , what else i can do more than that, ?????????????? hs may god give you power to understnd our problem may god bless u what i can say ,yoga spirit is not allowing me to gave you bad words ,but do something otherwise it will be too late, then everything will be finish,before that plz wake up,

Stephanie on 20 August, 2008 at 10:09 am #

Dear Jess,

Thanks for introducing this fantestic food. I am interested to know where can I get it. Please e-mail me. Many thanks!

ieja on 20 August, 2008 at 10:14 am #

hi jess,
interested too, please email more details to me. thanks.

Concerned on 20 August, 2008 at 11:19 am #

Dear Deepak

I am very sad to hear of your difficult situation that you are in through no fault of your own. I do not know whether this suggestion will help or not but maybe you can try to contact the Chief Reverend Dharmma T Ratana at the Buddhist Maha Vihara temple in Brickfields, KL:

Buddhist Maha Vihara
123 Jalan Berhala, Brickfields
50470 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

Tel : +60-3-2274 1141

May be he will be able to help you go through this difficult time for you until Yoga Zone comes back to normal again which I hope will be soon.

Visitor on 20 August, 2008 at 12:06 pm #

Sorry Yogajess, I am shocked to read Deepak’s message. Can I pls put through just one message but unrelated to Kenko plum? I think this will spark off a lot more bickering and backstabbing on this blog – I am sure you will use your judgement to control it.
——
LayGaik – I really hope that you wld do something for Deepak. Instead of using your money to pay legal fees for the legal suits with TJ and to pay the receiver’s fees – why not use the money to settle the outstanding salary due to Deepak. I know everyone is blaming TJ for what happened but let’s really consider Deepak’s situation now and help him.

mika on 20 August, 2008 at 1:27 pm #

Dear Jess,
Appreciate if u could provide me the details for purchasing the Kenko Diet Plum. Thx!!

itoe on 20 August, 2008 at 2:51 pm #

Dear Master Deepak, Please could i have your contact details. I want to help you with what i can in your difficult time now. with metta

Wen on 20 August, 2008 at 3:08 pm #

Hi Jess!
Please let me know where I can get these plums, thx

Beanie on 20 August, 2008 at 4:30 pm #

I am interested ,pls email me where to buy them. Thanks

janaka on 20 August, 2008 at 5:22 pm #

Dear Mr Deepak
Here’s another alternate for you. (I hope)
Ananda Marga
5th Mile
Jalan Klang Lama
Kuala Lumpur 58200
Tel 60 3 79804486

wai wai on 20 August, 2008 at 6:53 pm #

Hi Jess, I am interested too, please email more detail to me. Thanks.

victor on 20 August, 2008 at 10:50 pm #

Thank you yogajess to close the comment box above. We really sicken of Marcus and AD.Better have a plum to detox , yummy !!!!!

Concerned on 20 August, 2008 at 11:38 pm #

Dear Deepak,

I’ve already contacted the Ven. Chief Reverend K. Dhammaratana of the Buddhist Maha Vihara Temple in Brickfields this afternoon and informed him about your current situation. He has kindly offered to try his best to assist you in whatever and wherever you think you need his help, including assisting you to contact the Indian Embassy in case you wish to return to your beloved homeland. As such, please do not hesitate to approach the Ven. Chief Reverend K. Dhammaratana to seek his advice and assistance. Please do take good care and I pray that everything will sail smoothly and work out fine for you soon.

member on 21 August, 2008 at 11:25 am #

is the kenko diet plum ,being sold anywhere in KL or PJ. is the item being sold in retail outlets etc etc
thanks

J Crew on 22 August, 2008 at 1:21 am #

Hi there Jess. Please let me know where I can buy these plums. Thanks!

ahope on 22 August, 2008 at 9:45 pm #

Dear YogaJess, please share with me where to get these plums, I hope it can help my gf =) thank you

JL on 22 August, 2008 at 10:04 pm #

hi..jess.Ples email more details to me.TQ

Yw~ on 23 August, 2008 at 9:14 pm #

Hi Jess, can i have the details as well? Thank You very much..

XiaoPang on 24 August, 2008 at 7:36 am #

Hi Jess!
Please let me know where I can get these plums, thx

Geral on 24 August, 2008 at 7:44 am #

Hi, I’d like some more details too please.
Thanks

member on 24 August, 2008 at 11:57 am #

jess, how come i cannot find these plums being retailed. what is their marketing strategy? I m quite concern as this is a comsumable items. Like more info b4 consumed. though i m really interested in this product.

Karin on 25 August, 2008 at 1:31 pm #

Hi Jess,

I’m sorry to post this here, but where can I find more information on what is happening with Yogazone? You can email me a reply… Thanks!

Sunshine on 25 August, 2008 at 7:28 pm #

Hi jess,
Sorry to post this here also, but i also wish to know the outcome of the meeting with receiver today… i heard there is no news yet… they only discuss on outstanding salaries & epf issue…. is that true??

LangYungSern on 25 August, 2008 at 10:18 pm #

hi Jess,
sorry for not relating post, but gotta pass this message to members.

members, kindly drop by to my blog once a while for visit and getting to know the schedule, i’ve created a blog and hope to make every member of Kepong, to be more convinience(so u all no need call me always)

TQ jess if u mind on my post.

yungsern.blogspot.com
(plz, no argue here, just undate yourself)

lee on 25 August, 2008 at 11:15 pm #

Sorry Jess, pinjam your blog to give some info to Karin, please visit yogalover88.blogspot.com for latest update. To Joshua, nice blog & quite entertaining

KN YZ Member on 28 August, 2008 at 2:53 pm #

Hi Jess, pls email to me. Tq

YogaJess says: Mail delivery failed. Can you furnish me your e-mail address again?

EK on 1 September, 2008 at 1:09 pm #

Jess : where can i get this kenko diet plum? I wanna have a try. TQ

CL on 2 September, 2008 at 12:19 pm #

Hi Jess! Thanx for sharing. I am pretty interested tho.. Will appreciate if you are able to email the details of where i can get it.. Thx! :-)

TK on 3 September, 2008 at 2:22 pm #

Hi Jess, Please let me have info on where to buy the kenko diet plum too. Many, many thanks.

EK on 6 September, 2008 at 11:01 pm #

Jess, TQ for your info. i get ur parcel!!! TQ very much

cassandra on 26 September, 2008 at 10:59 pm #

hi jess, please email me the details. thanks!

langko on 17 October, 2008 at 11:39 pm #

hi jess, please send me an email info on where i can get this kenko diet plum.. thanks a lot..

william on 18 October, 2008 at 8:47 pm #

hi jess ~ please email me details on kenko plum.. thanks ~

michelle on 31 December, 2008 at 12:48 pm #

Hi! I’m interested in the plum. Pls email me more details on it.
Thanks.

Alexandria on 11 March, 2009 at 5:44 pm #

Dear Jess Can you please let me know how I can get some of these plums. Also I would be interested in selling these to the American Public- would you be the one to contact for this? Thank you and namaste

yuki on 31 March, 2009 at 4:06 pm #

hi.. Interested with the plum.. Some questions.. Will we feel uncomfortable after eating the plum? I drank the slimming tea that makes my stomach very pain & not comfortable for few days.. Will this plum be the same? Is it safe??
Thanks

Jasmine on 23 April, 2009 at 12:52 pm #

deaar deepak, are you in KL now? have you tried contacting Energy yoga, they took over from Urban Yoga since Feb, maybe they can help.

Wee on 11 May, 2009 at 11:44 pm #

Hi,
How much is it? how many in one package?

Any side effect?

Sha on 1 June, 2009 at 10:16 am #

Hi. I’m interested in buying Kenko plums. Are you selling one of those? please do give me some product info.

jo ee on 19 July, 2009 at 12:34 pm #

hi. can you please send me info abpout the plum. im interested. thanks

mrs ng on 5 August, 2009 at 10:44 am #

hi, stumble upon your blog when checking on bowel irregularity. pls advise where to buy the plum

Izzati on 4 October, 2009 at 11:03 pm #

Hi, please let me know where i can purchase this kenko diet plum? thks a million

christine on 8 November, 2009 at 8:00 pm #

hi..can let me knw whr i can get it?thanks

Mei on 16 March, 2010 at 2:28 pm #

hi Jess
may i know where can i get these plum as i’ve got constipation problem for the last 25 years @.@ thanks yah

Devi on 3 June, 2010 at 5:23 am #

Can I get these in Canada? Thanks

joey on 21 August, 2010 at 6:13 pm #

hi,may i know how much?where i can buy this?postage to kuching how much?1 box how many pc?thanks~

serene tan on 11 September, 2010 at 11:24 am #

tks 4 sharing,where can i get in singapore.urgently need due to constipation haha

Wei Fong on 20 September, 2010 at 11:00 am #

Hi, would like to know where I can get this kenko diet plum..I’m so bloated due to constipation most of the time..huhu..help!!!

Cecilia on 25 September, 2010 at 5:51 pm #

pls help me to purchase, i m staying in
Singapore.

Cecilia
alcw0312@yahoo.com

Jane Hwang on 24 June, 2011 at 7:49 pm #

I want to know how and where can I buy the kenko diet plum.